Means "living" in the Hebrew language

Chay (n.) /pronounced as chai/ Me, the author

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Something blue

Sooo... I guess time flies when you're busy. Yes, I have been. From the big move, to the civil wedding, to the all-important application of the green card, job-hunting and church wedding planning, I have been running around doing all sorts of stuff. Again, I have neglected this blog and focused on things that matter. The real intention of putting up this blog was to chronicle my move and all the processes that went along with it, but I guess I have not fulfilled that. I promise to go into detail (hopefully) about those items later, but let me talk about a topic that's close to my heart: shoes.

If you have been paying attention, I have mentioned that I will be having my church wedding soon. I have fully committed myself to the fact that my "something blue" will be my shoes. My "new" is definitely my dress (separate entry on that). The "old" and "borrowed" I have not decided yet. Though I am not without a budget (like most of us commoners), I just want to share to you (2 of you) my favorites, and that includes the reachable and unreachable.


Muse by Kate Spade


Jeanette by Me Too


Forbes by Nina Shoes


Something Blue by Manolo Blahnik


Keeden by Kate Spade

If I change my mind and not wear blue shoes, I will wear purple as it is my color theme. Let's see. I'll keep you posted :)

No comments: